For answers to frequently asked questions about voting, click here.
You can always check your voter status, find your polling location, verify your vote by mail ballot request, see your sample ballot, and more on our voter portal.
Don't see your question? Email it to us so we can answer it and add it to our website! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Long Does It Take To Process My Voter Registration?
About 7-10 days.
- How Can I Check My Registration Status?
You can check your status here.
- There is Incorrect Info On My Voter Registration Card. How Do I Fix It?
Call or email us so we can determine where the error occurred: on the registration form or during data entry. The answer will determine how we fix the issue. You can reach us at email@example.com or by calling 217-384-3724.
- I Updated My Registration Info At The DMV (Or Other Government Offices). When Can I Expect A New Card?
It takes about 7-10 days from start to finish for that update to happen. You should expect a new voter registration card 10-14 days after you updated your information with the agency.
- I Lost My Voter Registration Card. What Do I Do Now?
First, just a reminder you do not need the card to vote. You can still vote as usual. To order a replacement card, complete this quick form.
- I Registered To Vote But I Haven't Received A New Card Yet. What Gives?
We're sorry to hear that. First, make sure it's been 2 weeks since you registered. If it's been more than 2 weeks and you still don't have a card, request a new one here.
- I Have A VISA, Can I Register To Vote?
No, a VISA is different from citizenship and citizenship is required to vote.